2 replies to this topic

#1 roadrage

roadrage

SWI Junkie

• Helper Trainee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Well hey there SWI, just getting back here it's been a while since I was here last, hope is all is well with everyone, I have been here and there myself doing deployments and such going coast to coast east and west, north and south, uhmmm I know I missed something tho, yes I will still short type you get the drift if anyone knows me,
please send me a line as I may be in your state, this deployment is for 6 months and I may be your way, just make sure you have a fishin hole to fish at.

Road Rage

P.S. is this where I can post how to use a linux live cd and the tools to recover your files and documents from windows os's before you do a complete reformat and loose your vital info, docs, pics cetra cetra cetra ?

Edited by roadrage, 08 June 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#2 Rocket Grannie

Rocket Grannie

SWI Australian Rebel

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,893 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

P.S. is this where I can post how to use a linux live cd and the tools to recover your files and documents from windows os's before you do a complete reformat and loose your vital info, docs, pics cetra cetra cetra ?

As you are a Helper Trainee, I suggest you post the information in Boot Camp so we can review the material.
a105.gif

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see here for details.

#3 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,467 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Also, I suggest you check your signature -- much of it is obsolete...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button