2 replies to this topic

#1 Drabdr

Drabdr

Advanced Member

• Helper Trainee+
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

It is with sadness that I read about the passing of Matt Russo (SpySentinel).

In doing a quick search, the first two pages from Google showed all the different sites he is a contributing member. I started listing them here as a tribute to his work, and it simply became too long.

One sees how really small of a community this is, and how one person can have such an impact on so many people. It shows how one person can really make a difference for the better; to help so many people, be able to help so many more.

May he rest in peace, and his friends and family be comforted in their time of sorrow. While he may pass from this life, his influence, teaching, and impact in this little corner of the world will continue for many years to come. Matt, R.I.P.

Life is too short to remove the USB safely.

#2 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

Drabdr, I feel much the same. A very sad loss.
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

#3 D-FRED-BROWN

D-FRED-BROWN

SWI Resident Bracketologist

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Matt was a good friend of mine. He was someone who was always eager to help people with absolutely anything whenever he was able to. I am deeply saddened by his loss.

May he rest in peace.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image
Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see this topic for details.

Follow me on Twitter! @dfredbrown

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button