Best torrent site

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bongo

Bongo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

If anybody downloads torrents and is looking for a good site torrentzilla dot org is the best. I get fast downloads with no ads or spyware. Great site with everything.
Try it out if you like torrents.

#2 D-FRED-BROWN

D-FRED-BROWN

SWI Resident Bracketologist

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

We DO NOT support the use of peer-to-peer or filesharing sites or software. They often are an avenue for the illegal distribution of copyrighted materials, as well as a common way for malware to spread. So don't post links to them.
Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image
Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see this topic for details.

Follow me on Twitter! @dfredbrown

#3 cnm

cnm

Mother Lion of SWI

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,317 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Any kind of P2P file sharing is a risky business as it exposes the contents of your PC. You do not have the protection of a firewall when using P2P.

Note the disclaimer at torrentzilla.org:

Disclaimer
None of the files shown here are actually hosted on this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The administration of this website (www.TorrentZilla.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Microsoft MVP Windows Security 2005-2006
How camest thou in this pickle? -- William Shakespeare:(1564-1616)
The various helper groups here
UNITE

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button