As recently mentioned in the Sophos Security Threat Report, 80% of the websites where we detect malicious content are innocent sites that have been hacked.
Recently SophosLabs has seen a flurry of detections of Troj/Iframe-JG on legitimate websites, including:
- Primary School websites in England
- Small community websites in Italy
- A nightclub website in London
- The website of an East African nation's TV company
- The website of trade association of Financial Advisors in the US
One affected website that I tried to contact was that belonging to the headphone manufacturers Fanny Wang....