Photo

Searching for solution to recover files from virus infected USB?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 goneer

goneer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Whole files which are saved in my USB has been lost due to virus attack.

I want to restore all files without any loss from USB.

Guys, can anyone help me to restore files in original quality from USB???

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Probably not...  If the files were badly corrupted or deleted, even if you restore them, they are likely to be pretty messed up...  It is possible that they would contain an opening for the previous infection...  However, the question may hinge on how you cleaned the computer and whether you have actually managed to completely clean it...  If you simply used an antivirus which said it was clean, it would probably be a good idea to read the Instructions for posting in Malware Removal and then start a topic there with the requested logs...  http://www.spywarein...showtopic=79038

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Tag-team forum SPAM - when one person or identity posts a question and shortly after that, another person or another identity of the same person posts a SPAM response...  The response with the advertising link has been deleted and the identity for that post has been banned...  Any further SPAM or other dubious activity and "goneer" will also be banned...  We do NOT appreciate tag-team SPAM in this forum... 

Budfred

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#4 goneer

goneer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Tag-team forum SPAM - when one person or identity posts a question and shortly after that, another person or another identity of the same person posts a SPAM response...  The response with the advertising link has been deleted and the identity for that post has been banned...  Any further SPAM or other dubious activity and "goneer" will also be banned...  We do NOT appreciate tag-team SPAM in this forum... 

Sorry for being here. I am not spammer

I am new thats why i did not had idea about it is a spyware site and not sutaible to found my solution. Well i am sorry

Anyways, finnally i had found a version of DDR Recovery software by Google.

Thanks anyways.

Note: I am not spammer

Edited by goneer, 30 September 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#5 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

The post of the person who advertised a program has been removed... It is possible that this person was simply taking advantage of your post to add SPAM... You are listed at StopForumSpam, so if you are not a SPAMmer, you need to contact them and clear that up...
Budfred

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button