4 replies to this topic

#1 jerabina

jerabina

• Helper Trainee
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:56 PM

Good evening!

Please confirm my account because I want join to Boot Camp but I can't reply in that topic because I have unvalidated account. So please confirm my account!

Thank you very much!
Jerabina

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,442 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Good evening!

Please confirm my account because I want join to Boot Camp but I can't reply in that topic because I have unvalidated account. So please confirm my account!

Thank you very much!
Jerabina

Did you follow the steps in Validating your membership in the forum...  You should have received an email with the steps to do that...  If you didn't receive it, please check your Gmail filters and SPAM folders - you may need to create an exception if it is being blocked... 

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 jerabina

jerabina

• Helper Trainee
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:26 AM

It's a problem because when I click on activation link in registration email I see this error mesage:
Oops! Something went wrong!
[#10121]
You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you have full access
So I thought that you must confirm now.
And I tried activation with User ID and activation key too.
Thank you for help!

#4 tumblr

tumblr

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:13 PM

I'm unvalidated. May need to re-register, as I think I messed up the email.

Question. Is there a way to post a spyware issue w/o publically posting the computer logs?

#5 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,442 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:56 AM

You registered with a temporary email address and we will not validate anyone who chooses to hide to that degree...  If you wish to gain entry, you will need to use a legitimate address... 

The logs that we request do not include personal information unless you included your name in the names of your computer or folders...  If you did, you can edit out the name, but be careful not to modify any other aspects of your logs since we might not be able to help if you do...  If you wish to do it without posting publicly, there are businesses who will allow private communication of the problem and there are even people who will log in remotely to fix your computer...  If you choose to go with either of those options, keep in mind that many of the people offering them are criminal and will take advantage of you... 

EDIT: You apparently have now registered twice...  If you wish to join the forum, change the email address on one of them and let me know which you wish to keep - I will delete the other one... 

Edited by Budfred, 03 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

Reply to this topic

Member of ASAP and UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button