• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 UusVsThemm

UusVsThemm

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

OK, I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 15 LAPTOP, LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. I HAVE (IN THE LAST 10-14 DAYS) HAD NOTHING BUT ISSUES WITH THE OS (WINDOWS 10), MALWARE, DNS CHANGES, HOST CHANGES, LOSS OF WIFI, LOSS OF PERMISSIONS, AND BEST OF ALL WHAT APPEAR TO BE LEGIT MSN PAGES BUT ARE NOT. I HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF ONE OF THE "PAGES". I HAVE TRIED MALWAREBYTES, SPYBOT, ASC, HIJACK THIS, ANTISPY, ZELMANA, BASICALLY YOU NAME IT IVE TRIED IT. IVE FOLLOWED STEP BY STEP FORUM INSTRUCTIONS. IVE STRAIGHT WIPED MY DRIVE (HDDERASE) AND REINSTALLED. I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW OS OF 10 AND INSTALLED. IVE GOT GLASSWIRE RUNNING NOW. IT WORKED FOR APPROXIMATELY 28 HOURS. NOW THE HOST FILES HAVE CHANGED 4 TIMES TODAY, CAUSING MY OPERATING SYSTEM TO RESTART AND "UPDATE" WHICH JUST PRODUCED A WINDOWS.OLD AND A WINDOWS. NO UPDATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS BEFORE I TAKE A SLEDGEHAMMER TO IT? 

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,396 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:56 PM

If you want help, I suggest you go to Malware Removal: http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/forum/18-malware-removal/ Follow the Instructions: http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/index.php?showtopic=79038  Then start a new topic in Malware Removal with the logs that you generate...  Also, please do not use all capitals - it is considered shouting and it is very difficult to read... 

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#3 UusVsThemm

UusVsThemm

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:25 AM

Thank you and sorry for the shouting..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Member of

Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!