Hi :)

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_TakeMeHome_*

Guest_TakeMeHome_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:24 AM

Ive been a member in the past and received very good advice :)  Sadly, cannot remember my username.

I have received my email, but cannot remember having to wait to post, in the past?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.

#2 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,399 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:53 AM

You have registered under 3 different names with 3 different emails... None of those identities have completed the next step in registering which involves asking for Admin validation in response to an email you have been sent...  This is probably because at least two of the emails you use do not exist...  If you wish to validate your membership, you will need to verify one of the identities you have created and I will delete the other two...  However, if you remember any details about your previous account, I can find the relevant information and get you started again...  Tell me which option you prefer and we will work something out... 

We have made it harder to register because we had so many SPAMmers registering just to post SPAM that we decided to include an extra step of Admin Validation...

Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

Reply to this topic

Member of

Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!