• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ahmadali

ahmadali

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:00 AM

Hello,

I am using HP-6C19TX (core i7) laptop and updated my laptop with an SSD. Since more than a year now, my AMD Graphic Card has stopped working, but my Device Manager shows its working properly , but when I enable it, the screen goes black and laptop shutdowns. I could only manage to run my PC with this AMD Graphic Card Disabled and my Intel 3000 running.

Since I upgraded my laptop with a new SSD and installed Windows 10. My other Graphic Card Intel 3000 has also started creating issues. After successful installation of Windows 10 and its updates and also everything running smoothly (except that AMD graphic Card). Whenever my PC restarts, my PC first shuts down right after the windows welcome logo. I power on my laptop again and this time all graphics are down and my display is stretched and in device manager my intel 3000 has stopped working. Sometimes the Windows updates automatically updates the driver and my display resolution is restored and sometimes I keep in clicking the update driver and the windows update but nothing happens.

Due to covid I lost my job and savings and this laptop is the only thing from which I am trying to learn and do graphic design freelancing. I dont have money to buy a new one. I really need help in figuring out how to solve this problem. I already had a great help from this platform years ago and I hope to get my issue resolved again. Thank you.

#2 ahmadali

ahmadali

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:01 AM

Hello,

I am using HP-6C19TX (core i7) laptop and updated my laptop with an SSD. Since more than a year now, my AMD Graphic Card has stopped working, but my Device Manager shows its working properly , but when I enable it, the screen goes black and laptop shutdowns. I could only manage to run my PC with this AMD Graphic Card Disabled and my Intel 3000 running.

Since I upgraded my laptop with a new SSD and installed Windows 10. My other Graphic Card Intel 3000 has also started creating issues. After successful installation of Windows 10 and its updates and also everything running smoothly (except that AMD graphic Card). Whenever my PC restarts, my PC first shuts down right after the windows welcome logo. I power on my laptop again and this time all graphics are down and my display is stretched and in device manager my intel 3000 has stopped working. Sometimes the Windows updates automatically updates the driver and my display resolution is restored and sometimes I keep in clicking the update driver and the windows update but nothing happens.

Due to covid I lost my job and savings and this laptop is the only thing from which I am trying to learn and do graphic design freelancing. I dont have money to buy a new one. I really need help in figuring out how to solve this problem. I already had a great help from this platform years ago and I hope to get my issue resolved again. Thank you.

#3 nasdaq

nasdaq

Forum Deity

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 49,409 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:53 AM

Hello, Welcome to SpywareInfoForum.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Did you download and install the latest AMD drivers?
If not please do it now?

Restart the computer when completed.

Keep me posted.

nasdaq

Favorite tools: [ SpywareBlaster ] [ Spybot ] [ AdAware ] [ HijackThis ]
[ Housecall online virus scan ] [ Bitdefender online virus scan ]
[ AVG antivirus ] [ Sunbelt Personal Firewall ] [ ZoneAlarm firewall ]

My help is free, but if we have helped you in anyway,please considerDonating ,
see this topic for details.
We need members like you.

========
Shouldn't water be worth more than diamonds?
Adam Smith Glasgow, 1760

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button