Help on these files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 radronOmega

radronOmega

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:02 PM

I ran Trojan hunter and it said that hese might be possible trojans?? Could any of you tell me if they are or not?? And I fyou don't know could you tell me how to attach these files to an email to the trojan address?? Thanks. Need a quick response plz.

(sorry if this is on the wrong forum they all seem the same to me ;D )

Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PnPDev.exe/Lyem3.exe (SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PnPDev.exe (Suspicious: UPX-packed file in Windows System folder) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PnPDev.exe/GXwZSoJ.exe (SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PnPDev.exe (Suspicious: UPX-packed file in Windows System folder) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PNPDEV.EXE/s0W.exe (SDBot) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PNPDEV.EXE (Suspicious: UPX-packed file in Windows System folder) (What's a possible trojan file?)

Edited by radronOmega, 31 August 2004 - 02:03 PM.

#2 Untouchable J

Untouchable J

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:16 PM

I would suggest to post your problem in the Trojanhunter forums:

Trojanhunter Support Forums

:thumbsup:

-J

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button