TrojanHunter Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 michaelbenson

michaelbenson

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 04:01 PM

I am running a trial version of TrojanHunter 4.1, and i am wondering that after scanning my computer how do i actually remove the files, or for example this is my following port scan;

Port scan
Port 31337/TCP is open (matches BackOrifice.120) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 31337/TCP is open (matches BlueEye.100) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 6670/TCP is open (matches DeepThroat.200) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 6670/TCP is open (matches DeepThroat.210) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 12345/TCP is open (matches Fade.100) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 31337/TCP is open (matches Khaled.100) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 12345/TCP is open (matches Netbus.160) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 12345/TCP is open (matches Netbus.170) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 31337/TCP is open (matches OPC.200) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 12345/TCP is open (matches Sensive.510) (Tell me more about port alerts...)
Port 12345/TCP is open (matches VagrNocker.400) (Tell me more about port alerts...)

How do i block or close those ports thus preventing some infection?

#2 krazykat

krazykat

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:23 AM

I'm not even going to try to figure out whether it's saying they are open because you have a trojan, or that they are open just because they are.... If I were to guess I would say that it's warning u that those are the ports that those trojans use and that they are open on your system. The best way to protect yourseft is with a firewall. Kerio is a pretty good free one.... you can download it at http://www.kerio.com...f_download.html

I hope that helps answer your question :)

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button