zonealarm

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fee

fee

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

:wub: I had Zonealarm on my computer, it has run out and been deleted of my computer, so y is it still working and blocking things on my computer and how can i stop it. I am on windows ME. I have done everything it told me 2 do on the FAQ page.

#2 wreck

wreck

Always Learning!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:05 PM

Just a few tips:
1) make sure you "exit" ZoneAlarm before you un-install it from your "add/remove programs"
2) delete the entire folder from your "Programs" location
3) make sure any ZoneAlarm entries are unchecked in your start-up folder (using msconfig)
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight -- it's the size of the fight in the dog."

#3 fee

fee

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:48 PM

Just a few tips:
1) make sure you "exit" ZoneAlarm before you un-install it from your "add/remove programs"
3) make sure any ZoneAlarm entries are unchecked in your start-up folder (using msconfig)

View Post

#4 wreck

wreck

Always Learning!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:43 PM

Just a few tips:

View Post

View Post

??? - :wtf: :huh:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight -- it's the size of the fight in the dog."

#5 fee

fee

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:54 AM

Just a few tips:

View Post

View Post

??? - :wtf: :huh:

View Post

#6 wreck

wreck

Always Learning!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:59 AM

I don't get what you are trying to say! All you do is copy my previous post. Leave a comment or question if you want feedback.

EDIT:
I just noticed a small comment of mine was missing from my second reply (before the emoticons.) Maybe the forum is acting up.

Edited by wreck, 06 May 2005 - 08:02 AM.

#7 fee

fee

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:29 AM

took the advice that Wreck gave 2 me but zonealarm is still blocking on my comp,
wont let me in msn keeps telling me i have no internet connection if any one can help i wud b very grateful

#8 wreck

wreck

Always Learning!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:42 AM

Are you sure that it is ZoneAlarm that is blocking your access? If you followed my advice, ZoneAlarm should be completely off of your system and something else is most likely the culprit. I would suggest submitting a HijackThis log in the PC Troubleshooting topic where someone more qualified can assist you in getting to the root of your problem. Good luck!

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button