can't "view source" on web pages

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 FradyCats

FradyCats

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:56 PM

I am not sure if I have something on here that is blocking my ability to "view source" with IE but it will NOT let me view source and I have in the past...

It won't let me with IE or with AOL ..

Could someone give me a starting point in troubleshooting?

Well .. I have changed the web page editor to be notepad and I have restarted computers completely to no avail. Other than that, any ideas?

Thanks!!

Mary Ann

#2 AM1234

AM1234

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:20 AM

I am not sure if I have something on here that is blocking my ability to "view source" with IE but it will NOT let me view source and I have in the past...

Well .. I have changed the web page editor to be notepad and I have restarted computers completely to no avail.  Other than that, any ideas?

Thanks!!

Mary Ann

View Post

Hi, Mary Ann: I have found from experience that deleting my temporary internet files can solve this problem. Good luck!

#3 FradyCats

FradyCats

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:17 AM

Thank you for that suggestion. I am not sure what I did but somehow I got the view source ability back.

Well .. I have changed the web page editor to be notepad and I have restarted computers completely to no avail.  Other than that, any ideas?

Thanks!!

Mary Ann

View Post

Hi, Mary Ann: I have found from experience that deleting my temporary internet files can solve this problem. Good luck!

View Post

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button