2 replies to this topic

#1 a_fahmy7

a_fahmy7

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:32 AM

hi
i wanna delet fifa2005 game, but there seems to be a problem with the uninstall file?? plus the game is NOt listed in add/remove programs in control panel?? don't know why?

1)is there a third way of uninstalling programs?

2) why ain't the game listed in add/remove...

3) i got an idea of deleting the fifa folder plus removing fifa from the registry , but not sure that this will remove all traces of the game.. but my idea is that if i do this , when i insert the cd again , the command" install "will reappear . so i can re -install and then uninstall the game

what do u think???/

#2 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:15 AM

Yes, I think the simplest option would be to reinstall and uninstall, if this fails let me know and we can remove it manually.
CM
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

#3 jedi

jedi

aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,830 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 12:27 PM

Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
an email with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
jedi

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see This Topic for details.

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button