Integrity Personal Firewall

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cyndorse

cyndorse

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:50 PM

We are using Checkpoint's Integrity- Centrally managed firewall with Program Advisor.
I have been looking at a number of groups and everywhere on the net to see if anyone has had the experiences that I have had with the product.

I have had terrible experience with support and fixes. Tech Support does not seem to know what is going with their own product. I have seen a lot of posts for the zone lab personal firewall, but not the Integrity version.

We are running Integrity Advanced Server in the single domain. I wonder if anyone has used the product with multi domain.

Again, I have not heard of anyone else using it, so I thought I would try my luck here.

Thank you

#2 chiaz

chiaz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:05 AM

We are using Checkpoint's Integrity- Centrally managed firewall with Program Advisor.
I have been looking at a number of groups and everywhere on the net to see if anyone has had the experiences that I have had with the product. 

I have had terrible experience with support and fixes.  Tech Support does not seem to know what is going  with their own product.    I have seen a lot of posts for the zone lab personal firewall, but not the Integrity version. 

We are running Integrity Advanced Server in the single domain.  I wonder if anyone has used the product with multi domain. 

Again, I have not heard of anyone else using it, so I thought I would try my luck here.

Thank you

View Post

Have you contacted Support?
https://www.zonelabs...ech_support.jsp

#3 cyndorse

cyndorse

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

I have had terrible experience with support and fixes.  Tech Support does not seem to know what is going  with their own product.    I have seen a lot of posts for the zone lab personal firewall, but not the Integrity version. 

We are running Integrity Advanced Server in the single domain.  I wonder if anyone has used the product with multi domain. 

Thank you

View Post

View Post

#4 cyndorse

cyndorse

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

Thank you

View Post

View Post

View Post

Yes, we have a support contract. We have contacted them on a regular basis as necessary. I wanted to know if there are any corporate users out there and what the experience has been with the support of the product and to see if they have had any of the issues that we have had with the product as well as with vendor support.

#5 chiaz

chiaz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:23 AM

I don't think many Integrity users would come here. Most of us are just personal firewall users. You may find some though.

It's no use contacting ZoneLabs User Forum too. We have been told to direct Integrity enquires to Support.

#6 cyndorse

cyndorse

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:06 PM

I don't think many Integrity users would come here. Most of us are just personal firewall users. You may find some though.

It's no use contacting ZoneLabs User Forum too. We have been told to direct Integrity enquires to Support.

View Post

I too, have noticed that when anyone asks about Integrity they are told to contact support. I am curious because we have had difficulty with the product & with support. I am hoping that as the product evolves, it will improve. I was hoping that I would find someone out there using Integrity so that we could compare notes.

Thank you for your response.

#7 Alpha_Blue

Alpha_Blue

Malware Fyta

• PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:00 PM

Hmm...I haven't ever tried this Integrity Firewall. Doesn't sound liike it's that good though/

#8 chiaz

chiaz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:21 AM

Hmm...I haven't ever tried this Integrity Firewall.  Doesn't sound liike it's that good though/

View Post

Integrity is actually for corporate users. ZoneAlarm is for personal users. Both products are from ZoneLabs. I have heard that Integrity doesn't have as many bugs as we find in ZoneAlarm v6.

#9 chiaz

chiaz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:23 AM

View Post

I too, have noticed that when anyone asks about Integrity they are told to contact support. I am curious because we have had difficulty with the product & with support. I am hoping that as the product evolves, it will improve. I was hoping that I would find someone out there using Integrity so that we could compare notes.

Thank you for your response.

View Post

Perhaps you could contact another company that uses Integrity. ;D
Sory I can't help with Integrity products.

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button