wayn

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 frankthecrusader

frankthecrusader

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:17 AM

anybody been hit with a spam from that wayn company? the sheer arrogance is abominable

#2 nsp

nsp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:27 AM

anybody been hit with a spam from that wayn company? the sheer arrogance is abominable

View Post

A friend wants to invite me into WAYN, so I looked them up (and I'm not joining!).
It's a business for them.
hxxp://www.etype-europe.com/premium-sites.html
hxxp://www.etype-europe.com/wayn.html

( links munged)

Edited by dave38, 14 November 2005 - 05:38 PM.

#3 beagle8

beagle8

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:21 PM

View Post

A friend wants to invite me into WAYN, so I looked them up (and I'm not joining!).
It's a business for them.
hxxp://www.etype-europe.com/premium-sites.html
hxxp://www.etype-europe.com/wayn.html

( links munged)

#4 beagle8

beagle8

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:36 PM

It goes further than "sheer arrogance is abominable"
My friend also sent me a note to join-- I checked with him and
he assured me he did not send me an email to join so I asked him why
did I get an invite from him ,,, we investigeted a little more and other
people from his "Private" we thought email address list were also sent
the same invite, pretending to be him so in other words they stole all his email addresses
and sent them off we assume every one listed got the same invite.
Is their a law against this sort of thing? if so I would like to report them.
This sort of action in my mind is called FRAUD!!
He tried contacting them to no avail so I decided to warn others about this
stinking company.
WAYN beware of them they are far from credible....

#5 XirOa

XirOa

ガブリエル

• Helper Trainee
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:46 PM

ive never heard of the WAYN company...
In Trance We Trust

#6 Bromley799

Bromley799

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:59 AM

Actually, this website is great! If only people like yoursleves took the time to read and understand what they were doing, then, comments like these would not be posted - Members joining up to the serivce have the option to upload their contacts and it actually says that by doing that, your contacts will receive an automated invitation to join the service - I have tried it myself and its great cause managed to get in touch with many of my old friends!

#7 Mark W

Mark W

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:38 AM

I recently recieved an invitation to join WAYN from a friend of mine so I called him to ask exactly what this site was. He assured me he knew nothing of this site and didn't feel it was nessesary to send me something like that as he knew where I was at most of the time. He also said he was going to look into it but I haven't heard anything back from him yet so I don't know what the status on it is. I agree this is FRAUDULENT!

If only I could get my hands on one person who writes virus, spyware, trojans, or other kinds of malware such as this, it would go a long way towards relieveing some flustrations............

Edited by Mark W, 22 December 2005 - 08:44 AM.

#8 Simbomatic

Simbomatic

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 06:12 AM

Actually, this website is great! If only people like yoursleves took the time to read and understand what they were doing, then, comments like these would not be posted - Members joining up to the serivce have the option to upload their contacts and it actually says that by doing that, your contacts will receive an automated invitation to join the service - I have tried it myself and its great cause managed to get in touch with many of my old friends!

Comments like this would be posted! I get loads of spam from a company I dont want anything to do with, I dont agree with their advertising methods and that alone would stop me getting anywhere near this company. Also I do actually believe you are a bit of a sucker for being a member of such a place :evilgrin:

Edited for obscenity... This is a family forum...

Edited by Budfred, 27 November 2006 - 06:58 AM.

#9 W33nie

W33nie

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

Only 1 post? I suspect you work for that company.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button