• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SusanSD

SusanSD

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:50 PM

message deleted

Edited by SusanSD, 10 June 2006 - 05:53 PM.

#2 Sempurna

Sempurna

Forum Deity

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:27 AM

Hi SusanSD,

I'm only a trainee here, so I'm not cleared to give you any advice on malware removal. However, I noticed that you have already posted in PC Troubleshooting for help. That's good!! The helpers here are very professional, and are at the top of their game at what they do (I should know... the training they give us is exceptional!!).

Perhaps it would be helpful to the helper who looks over your PC Troubleshooting thread if they have a link to this story. It might give them a better picture on how you were hacked, your existing vulnerabilities, and what you can do about it.

You can edit your original post by doing the following:
  • Search for your original post by using the "Search" function at the top right of your screen. You can type in your username, and the search results will show all the threads which you have posted in. Click the one in which you have asked for a helper to look over your HijackThis log.
  • At the bottom of your first post you will find an "Edit" button. Click it. You will then be able to edit your first post.
  • Copy and paste a link to your story here (with an explanation on what the link is about, of course).
  • Ask for any help that may be beyond the purview of the forums here, like legal remedies. The helpers will be able to lead you in the right direction.
Note: do NOT post a new reply in your PC Troubleshooting thread. Just edit your existing post. The reason is because the helpers here look for the oldest threads with zero replies first. Thusly, if you post a reply you will be putting yourself further back in the line for help.

If you still have not received any help THREE (3) days after your first post, please click the link below for assistance. Then a helper be along to help you ASAP. Sometimes, a thread or two gets missed because of the sheer volume of people asking for help at these forums. Click here:
Not getting help with your log?

I hope everything works out for you in the end. Keep your chin up. There are great and good people here who can help you. And you will always have our support.

Take care!! :thumbsup:

Edited by notsobrilliant, 20 May 2006 - 03:37 AM.

My help is free, but if you wish to help keep these forums running please consider a donation, see this topic for details.

--------------------

We are each of us angels with but one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other.
Luciano De Crescenzo

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button