Worried about Mike

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kirstin

Kirstin

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:21 AM

First, Mike Healan is still 'unavailable'. There have been numerous attempts by many people to contact Mr Healan. For example, Paul (from CastleCops) and Tom (from TomCoyote) have tried to reach Mike by telephone - without any success. Registered snail mail that I had sent was not accepted and returned. And, numerous emails go unanswered.

Having just read Noggie's latest update about the site, I am really worried about Mike.

Of course, I don't mean to interfere, but in case Mike does get the chance to read any of the posts here, I wanted to let him know that his presence here is greatly missed!

I miss too his Spyware Weekly (and not just because he published my Christmas Poem) :lol: and I am sure lots of other people do too!

Mike, if you are there and reading this - please drop by and let us know you are alright!

If you need a lift with a sofa - or a flat tyre changing - just yell, I am sure you'll have a queue of people waiting to help!

Anyway, whatever you are doing --- Take care!

Kirstin x

#2 Noggie

Noggie

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:49 PM

Very well said, Kirstin... the security community could use his voice in these troubling times.

Catherine

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button