I'm registered but am unable to post.

#2 Indrid_Cold

Indrid_Cold

Forum Deity

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:31 AM

You need to validate your registration by going to the email address you listed when you registered, open the email that was sent and then click on the link.

Hope is not a method.

If I have helped in some way, please consider donating to SpywareInfo's crusade against Malware See Here

Member of ASAP since 2004 Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals
Member of UNITE since 2006 United Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Fight back Malware Complaints

#3 lewismetoo

lewismetoo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 04:38 PM

You need to validate your registration by going to the email address you listed when you registered, open the email that was sent and then click on the link.

Unfortunately no emails were sent. I clicked Resend Validation button a number of times. But none would appear. The email address is correct.

#4 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,567 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:01 PM

Check your SPAM filters if you have any... Responses from SWI often will get dumped there if you have not cleared them to come through...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#5 lewismetoo

lewismetoo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

Check your SPAM filters if you have any... Responses from SWI often will get dumped there if you have not cleared them to come through...

If you are reffering to the Junk folder, they don't come there either.

Neither Thunderbird nor OE6 has the mail.

#6 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,567 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:13 PM

No, I am referring to some kind of SPAM filter that some ISPs offer or that you may have installed yourself...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

#7 lewismetoo

lewismetoo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:57 PM

No, I am referring to some kind of SPAM filter that some ISPs offer or that you may have installed yourself...

The only filtering I have is putting mail in the Junk folder if the sender is not in my address book. Besides, OE6 hasn't received anything yet either. OE6 has no filtering.

#8 Indrid_Cold

Indrid_Cold

Forum Deity

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

Sorry for the troubles lewismetoo. I took care of the validation and you may post now.

Hope is not a method.

If I have helped in some way, please consider donating to SpywareInfo's crusade against Malware See Here

Member of ASAP since 2004 Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals
Member of UNITE since 2006 United Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators

Fight back Malware Complaints

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button