ACEftp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DallasPCDoctor

DallasPCDoctor

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

A few weeks back I reinstalled Aceftp which is a free ftp that I used to use but after installation caused my computer to crash. Has anyone else had problems? It was the only recent new installation and no problems were previously present.

#2 DeeTemple

DeeTemple

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:28 AM

A few weeks back I reinstalled Aceftp which is a free ftp that I used to use but after installation caused my computer to crash. Has anyone else had problems? It was the only recent new installation and no problems were previously present.

This is entirely irritating -- and I can't believe there is no information about why AceFTP 3 crashes our machines -- I have WINXP Pro fully updated. It ran fine for 2 years and now in 2007 it bombs on all machines I installed it on.

I wrote to Visicom and they made no reply.

If you learned anything new please let me know?

Thank you!

Kind regards:
Dee Temple

[url=/url]
[url=//yourdharma.com/url]
[url=//yourdharmayoga.com/url]

Edit to remove links and other advertising...

Edited by Budfred, 16 April 2007 - 05:47 AM.

#3 Budfred

Budfred

Malware Hound

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,574 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:52 AM

This is entirely irritating -- and I can't believe there is no information about why AceFTP 3 crashes our machines -- I have WINXP Pro fully updated. It ran fine for 2 years and now in 2007 it bombs on all machines I installed it on.

I wrote to Visicom and they made no reply.

If you learned anything new please let me know?

Thank you!

Kind regards:
Dee Temple

[url=/url]
[url=//yourdharma.com/url]
[url=//yourdharmayoga.com/url]

Edit to remove links and other advertising...

It appears that the primary reason you posted was to SPAM your services and your websites... Please note that we do NOT appreciate SPAMmers here and any more such posts will result in losing your privilege to post in this forum...
Budfred

Helpful link: SpywareBlaster...

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP Member since 2004

Please read the Instructions for posting requested logs and the article "So how did I get infected in the first place?"

Member of UNITE
Support SpywareInfo Forum - click the button