Okay, please delete the current RGSA.exe file.
Now let's remove Secunia PSI by using the Revo Uninstaller Portable version.
Please download the free version of Revo Uninstaller Portable from here and save the compressed file to your computer's Desktop.
- Double-click the compressed file RevoUninstaller_Portable and extract the files within it (it will be created a folder with the same name);
- Within that folder, right-click the file RevoUPort and select Run as administrator to open the tool;
- Click Yes to accept the UAC security warning that may appear;
- Click OK to accept the License Agreement and Copyright;
- Select Secunia PSI and click Uninstall. Follow the instructions to complete the removal process;
- In 'Search Mode' set it to 'Advanced' and click on the Scan button. The tool will search for leftovers;
- Click on Select All and then on Delete and then Yes to delete the selected items;
Note: You may have to repeat this step to delete all the leftovers (Registry items, files and folders);
- Click the Finish button and restart the computer to complete the removal process.
Next, open a command prompt window with Administrator privileges, re-run the command sfc /scannow and let me know what is the final message that appear in the command prompt window after running the scan.
The final message can start with one of the following lines:
1. "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."
2. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."
3. "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them."
Restart the computer.
At this point please let me know in detail what issues are you still having with the computer.